Monday, June 30, 2014

Life in Spring Texas

Since my last post, I have kind of found my way. My parents took my kids for 5 nights, 6 days and it was exactly what the doctor ordered! We needed a break from each other. That may sound shitty to some, but it's the truth. I love them to death, but sometimes you have to have a break. Sucked because Jeramy had drills the weekend she took them, but I managed. Have to say it was nice having the house to myself, complete silence. I started going to the gym... I know, I know, complete shocker!! Decided that maybe I didn't need to get a job right away, at least not until the kids go back to school, but I needed to find something that I could do just for me. What better thing to do than work out. Have never stepped foot in a gym in my life, have never worked out on machines or anything remotely close. I got the hang of it now :) Have already improved on how much I can do and how long I can do it... pretty damn cool. I'm excited to see where it takes me. I have such an addictive personality and more times than not it gets me in trouble...LOL So hopefully this avenue will lead me down a good path! Jeramy said he is going to go with me on the weekends. That should be interesting hahahaha I'm excited about it though. Gives me something that I can do by myself, just for me for an hour a day. Gets me out of the house and it's good for me.

In a few days we will be coming up on 7 months of living here in Spring. That just absolutely blows my mind. In one way it feels like it's been that long. Especially the other day when I saw my nephews, man they have grown!! But then on the other hand, I can't believe it's been that long. There is still so much to learn and explore around here. I know my way around to the schools, store, some restaurants and bars but the back roads or certain places people talk about, I know nothing about. It's cool though, I really do love it down here. I miss my friends, miss my family, but I think this was the best thing that could of ever happened for my family life. Blessed... simply truly blessed

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the wonderful life of me! I am married to my best friend, my soul mate, my right hand man, the love of my life and we have been blessed with 3 beautiful Z kiddos. Jeramy and I have known each other since we were 14 &16, and have been married for 5 years. He is in the Army and I get to be a stay at home mommy :) We have had our ups and downs, life hasn't always been peaches and cream, but we are blessed!