Wednesday, July 9, 2014

This crazy ass life of mine. So day before yesterday Jeramy and I were talking about our goals, what we want to do in the next few years, which way we want to take our family. The plan all along was for me to get a job around the time the kids go back to school. That way they can ride the bus together and Zeelynn can start going to daycare again. He and I talked for hours upon hours and left the conversation with I would start sending my resume out. So I did the same night, and the next morning I woke up with an email from a lady about a job. My interview was today. She didn't tell me if I got the job or not. She said she was going to start the background check and would let me know one way or the other in the next couple of days. Hope I get it. It's close to my house, good money, the hours are good.... I know I will end up wherever I am suppose to be. Just crazy to me that within a 24hr period I had an interview set up. I'm going to still send out my resume and see if I can find anything else (if this one doesn't pan out)

Jeramy called me on his lunch break to see how it went. Feels good knowing I have him behind me. Feels good knowing that no matter what, the ups downs the twist turns, the fuck ups... we will always have each other's backs. Thankful, thankful that we are in the place we are in now days....The sky is the limit!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the wonderful life of me! I am married to my best friend, my soul mate, my right hand man, the love of my life and we have been blessed with 3 beautiful Z kiddos. Jeramy and I have known each other since we were 14 &16, and have been married for 5 years. He is in the Army and I get to be a stay at home mommy :) We have had our ups and downs, life hasn't always been peaches and cream, but we are blessed!