Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hardest but yet most rewarding...


 
How can this beautiful young lady get picked on? How can this pretty young lady be made fun of? How can this spark of sunshine be made to feel worthless? How can this heart of gold be told such horrible things? It absolutely blows my mind. Breaks my heart. Makes me so damn sad and unbelievably angry. I hate that I can't take her pain away. I hate that I can't go and humiliate those little bastards the way they have humiliated my daughter. I am appalled that the school hasn't done anything. The things she has told me, you can't convince me that not one single teacher has seen it.... sickens me.  
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the wonderful life of me! I am married to my best friend, my soul mate, my right hand man, the love of my life and we have been blessed with 3 beautiful Z kiddos. Jeramy and I have known each other since we were 14 &16, and have been married for 5 years. He is in the Army and I get to be a stay at home mommy :) We have had our ups and downs, life hasn't always been peaches and cream, but we are blessed!